Wuque Studio Aurora Stabilizers
Runs alongside Ikki68 Aurora R2 Group Buy. 1.2mm stabilizers are strongly recommended only compatible with the 1.2mm PCBs (default in R2 kit and optional add-ons for R1). 1.6mm stab
- Ikki68 Aurora R2 Aluminium Top Case Add-on Group Buy
- Ikki68 Aurora R2 PCB Add-ons Group Buy
- Ikki68 Aurora R2 Plate Add-ons Group Buy
- Ikki68 Aurora R2 Accessories Add-ons Group Buy
- Wuque Studio Aurora Stabilizers Group Buy
Introducing WS Stabs – Aurora Series
For the past several months, we have been working hard at designing and prototyping Wuque stabilizers, aiming to have stabs that can be easily used for any kits.
Aurora series is specifically designed to match Aurora colorway and its 1.2 mm PCBs. However, since a lot of people ask us for 1.6mm PCB’s, we also make it available here.
Group Buy starts: November 12th, 2021
Group Buy ends: November 26th, 2021
Expected delivery: April 2022
- The housing design makes it impossible for wires to pop out since they’re installed from the bottom.
- There are ribs inside the housing to minimize lube from sticking to the stem, causing them to feel sluggish.
- Comes with PCB mounting pads and Teflon adhesive strips already cut to size to make holee modding easier. You can have a tight fit to minimize rattle without spending a lot of time on it.
The 1.6mm version is for the traditional keyboard PCBs. This version fits with most of the keyboard PCBs in the market. Most other stabilizers in the market are also made for 1.6mm PCBs.
1.2 mm ones are not compatible with traditional 1.6mm PCBs
We recommend you to choose 1.2 mm stabilizers if:
- You purchase an Ikki68 Aurora R2
- Purchased or are planning to purchase a Ginkgo65
- Will use PCB05 Iceland with your Ikki68 Aurora R1 or any other Ikki68 Aurora launched previously.
- If you purchased other kits with 1.2 mm PCBs like:
- Jelly Epoch
- Mr. Suit
- Mode Sixty Five
If your PCB thickness is 1.6mm, we recommend you to choose the 1.6mm ones.