STACKS (www.stackskb.com), will, from time to time, announce pre-orders and group buys (GBs) for specialty or limited-run items, to be made available to Indian mechanical keyboard enthusiasts.
Our ordinary returns, refunds and cancellation policy is not applicable to pre-orders and GBs. Our policy regarding pre-orders and GBs is listed below:
- Pre-orders and Group Buys require advance payment to confirm your participation.
- You may cancel pre-orders at any time within the pre-order period, subject to a cap of thirty (30) days from the date of your order. The pre-order period will be specified with the pre-order details.
- Pre-orders and GBs cannot be cancelled after the pre-order/GB period has ended or after the pre-order/GB has been closed.
- For cancellations and any other queries regarding pre-orders/GBs, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Make sure to include your order number and registered email address if it is regarding an order that you have placed.
- Refunds will ordinarily be processed by our payment partners within 7-10 (seven to ten) business days.
- Pre-order/GB products are not returnable, except to the extent that you have received a defective item. For defective items, our ordinary return policy and its limitations will apply.
- If you have missed out on a pre-order/GB and would like to find out if you can join it, please contact us.
- Group Buy and Pre-order cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee to cover the transaction processing fees, up to a maximum of 5% of the order value.
- We do not support the transfer of GB spots. If you sell your GB spot, we will ship the item to you, and you will be responsible for shipping the item to your customer.
N.B.: If regular or in-stock items are ordered together with pre-order items, they will be held and shipped together. You are recommended to place the orders separately if you’d like the regular items to be shipped out earlier.
Pre-order Price Guarantee
When you pre-order a product from StacksKB, you can be assured that you will always pay the best price that we offer for the product.
This means that if the price of the product drops during the pre-order period or before launch, you will be entitled to a refund of the difference between what you paid and and the listed price of the order.
However, if the price increases, you can remain assured that you will not pay anything additional on top of the price that you have already paid.
For items with bulk pricing tiers, this guarantee applies only to the specific tier and quantity at which you have ordered.
The Pre-order Price Guarantee does not apply to items marked down for clearance.
Minimum Order Quantities and failure to meet them
Pre-orders and Group Buys may be subject to Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs), for fulfillment. If the total quantity across all orders fails to meet the required MOQs, STACKS, at its sole discretion, may cancel the pre-orders and refund all customers in full within 10 (ten) business days.