Wuque Studio x M•ONE Ginkgo65
Simple elegance was the central theme behind Gingko65. The M•ONE team kept the exterior features subtle yet interesting. A lot of effort was put into the internal structure design to make sure it offers a very pleasant typing experience and sound. Instead of experimenting with a novel idea, the team focused on making sure the tried and tested elements of a great isolation gasket mount board were implemented to perfection.
From the flex cuts on the PCB, the leaf spring tabs on the plate to the optional PE foam that’s been popular of late, they’ve worked tirelessly on this keyboard for the past six months to bring you a bouncy typing experience that does not sound hollow. After many prototypes and adjustments, the design is finally complete and they are ready to show the keyboard to the world. We hope you’ll see their attention to details and craftsmanship in the final product.
- Typing Angle: 7 degrees
- Front Height: 20mm
- Plates: Polycarbonate plate included, FR4/Alu addons
- Case Material: 6063 Aluminium
- Mounting Method: Isolated Gasket Mount using PORON pads.
- This is a Group Buy and our Pre-Order and Group Buy policy applies.
Each Ginkgo65 comes with the following:
- Top aluminum case
- Bottom aluminum case
- Polycarbonate plate (Fixed layout)
- Hot-swap PCB
- Ai03 Universal Daughterboard w/ JST cable
- Set of PORON gaskets
- PORON foam between plate & PCB
- PE sheet between switch & PCB
- Foam between PCB & bottom case
- Set of washers, screws & rubber feet
- Plates (Aluminium, Brass, Carbon Fibre, FR4, Polycarbonate, POM)
- PCBs (Hotswap or Soldered)
- Dampening Kit and PE Sheets
- Hot-swap PCB: Yes, single layout. 1.2mm thick, flex cuts.
- Daugherboard: Ai03 Unified Daughterboard
- QMK/Via Support: Yes
- Per-key LEDs: 2-pin through-hole
- ESD Protection: Yes
- E-white x Copper
- Grey x Silver
- Black x Copper
- Green x Black
We want to get a Ginkgo65 to as many people as possible while making sure the production doesn’t take too long.
We’ve settled on an undisclosed soft limit that should be enough for everyone. We’ll frequently check with vendors and close the group buy earlier than the end date if we reach the limit.
Expected Ship Date
Depending on the total quantity sold, we expect to ship the Ginkgo65 to vendors in March or April, 2022.
This accounts for the factory shutdowns during Chinese New Year celebrations. Please keep in mind we’re still in a pandemic – material availibility, production and logistics problems can affect the estimate anytime.
- USA: Cannon Keys
- Canada: Mech.land
- EU: MyKeyboard
- UK: Proto[Typist]
- Oceania: Daily Clack
- South Korea: Monstargears
- SG: IlumKB
- Japan: Yushakobo
- Vietnam: Thekeycapshop
- Rest of the world: Wuque Studio