The Ginkgo65 ships with a hotswap PCB by default, but you can also buy extra PCBs in hotswap or soldered format.
While the hotswap PCB will support only a single layout, the soldered PCB has a flexible design that allows you to use it with multiple layouts.
- Ginkgo65 Kit
- Plates (Aluminium, Brass, Carbon Fibre, FR4, Polycarbonate, POM)
- Dampening Kit and PE Sheets
- Hot-swap PCB: Single layout. 1.2mm thick, flex cuts.
- Soldered PCB: Multi-layout. 1.2mm thick, flex cuts. Supports ISO and Split Spacebars
- QMK/Via Support: Yes
- Per-key LEDs: 2-pin through-hole
- ESD Protection: Yes
Multi-layout plates can be used with both hot-swap and solder PCBs.
Fixed layout plates can only be used with hot-swap PCBs, you’ll lose multi-layout capabilities on soldered PCBs