Zoom65 by Meletrix
Zoom65 aims to make an enthusiast level typing experience and sound accessible and affordable to the general population and hobbyists alike. Each Zoom65 is sold as a complete kit. It comes with everything you need to use the keyboard right away. Other than the case, PCB and plates, it also includes stabilizers, switches, keycaps and a USB cable!
Ultimate premium build
- Electrostatic coated aluminium cases for long-lasting usage
- Special glittery finish to make your board stand out
- Engraved aluminium weight to add flare
Ultimate flexibility for your need
- Multiple layouts in one board for ANSI, ISO, split spacebar, back space and much more.
- Remap keys easily using QMK/VIA
Never feel or sound like typing on hard rock again
- Proven gasket design with flex cut PCB and PC plate allow suitable flexibility, that keeps a good balance of flex and firmness to help you type comfortably but won’t make your fingers tired.
- Special poron dampener foam and gasket materials to support the structure for a long life time. They absorb hollow sounds effectively, and keep their elasticity for years to go.
- JWK linear switches commonly known and loved for their smoothness and stable performance for comfortable typing experience.
- WS Stabs series from Wuque Studio specially designed to avoid your spacebar, shift, enter, and back space keys from becoming loose.
- Aluminium Cases
- Hotswap PCB – No soldering required
- PCB: QMK/VIA supported, ESD protected
- Typing Angle: 6.5°
- Front height: 20 mm
- Default plate: PC
- Gasket mount
- Aluminium Weight
- Weight (fully assembled): 1.3kg
- Keycap: Doubleshot PBT
JWK Switch Specifications
- Top housing: PC
- Bottom housing: Nylon
- Stem: Pom
- Spring Weight: 63.5g
- Factory lubed