- Non-RGB version. For RGB, please check out the RGB Race 3
- Aluminium enclosure with metal plate makes for a very durable and stable typing platform
- Three layer on-board programmable keys. Retains programing across devices.
- Built-in Windows/Mac profiles which can be switched with the press of a button.
- Detachable USB-C cable
- Cherry MX Switches
- DSA Profile keycaps
- Includes extra coloured keycaps
- Includes extra keycaps for Mac legends
- Includes metal feet to increase the typing angle
The mainstay of their lineup, the Race 3 is a compact 75% keyboard.
With a profile low enough to put many low-profile keyboards to shame, this keyboard sports genuine Cherry MX RGB or Gateron switches. Featuring an all-aluminium enclosure and high end PBT dye-sub DSA profile keycaps, this keyboard offers a very pleasant typing experience for all keyboard enthusiasts out there.
The minimalistic and sleek design makes it a perfect addition to any desktop.
The feature list of this keyboard is extensive, with on-board Windows and Mac profiles which allow you to quickly switch between platforms with ease. What’s more, with three layers of programmable functions, every key can be reprogrammed to do your bidding. From simple key swaps to complex macros, the possibilities are boundless! The programming is also retained across devices, thanks to the onboard storage of its profiles. No extra software required!
To aid its portable nature, it also includes a detachable USB-C cable, which makes it extremely easy to take with you on the go.
For angled keyboard enjoyers, every Race 3 comes with extra metal feet which can be simply screwed on to the back of the case.
Cherry MX Blue, Cherry MX Brown, Cherry MX Silent Red
Extra Keycaps, Keycap Puller, USB Cable
Dye Sub PBT
Custom Keymapping, Multiple Layers, Onboard Macros, Onboard Profiles