Filco Genuine Wood Wrist Rest (Split)
₹4,325.00 (Inc. GST)
- Split Type Wrist Rest for flexibility in use
- Four sizes –
- Large (Full Size) – 438×81×20mm
- Medium (TKL) – 358×81×20mm
- Small (Compacts) – 298×81×20mm
- Large 3-split (Fullsize or TKL+Numpad) – 435×81×20mm
- Thickness – 20mm, with sloping towards palm rest for comfort
- Made using solid natural wood from Hokkaido
- Surface finished with Osmocolour®
- Made in Japan using the highest quality materials
- As a natural wood product, the surface grain may differ from piece to piece.
Filco Genuine Wood Wrist Rest (Split)
Introducing a purely Japanese wood wrist rest made from solid natural wood from Hokkaido!
A wrist rest is a cushion or stand that is placed in front of a computer keyboard and on which the palm of the hand rests when a key is pressed. It helps prevent fatigue and tendonitis caused by long-term keystrokes. Most of the products currently on the market are soft products that use an elastomer as the base, and they are not suitable for high-speed keying due to the large sinking.
The Filco Genuine Wood Wrist Rest made of natural wood is comfortable to the touch, has moderate hardness, and does not sink on resting the palm. In addition, the part where the palm touches has a moderate inclination to reduce the burden on the wrist. It is the best wrist rest for comfortable and high-speed keystrokes.
In addition to normal use with the 2-split type prepared for each size, you can effectively utilize the vacant space by using a separate keyboard or only one!
This product is made of high quality natural solid wood from Hokkaido, and is a purely Japanese wood wrist rest carefully finished by craftsmen at factories in Japan.
Finished with Osmocolor®
For the surface finish, we use Osmocolor®, a high-quality pollution-free oil paint developed in Germany, which has strict environmental protection standards. It is a paint made from naturally derived materials and does not contain any harmful substances. You can use the wrist rest that you always touch with even more peace of mind. In addition, since the main component is oil, no coating film is formed and it does not become sticky due to sweat, so you can always use it comfortably.
Firmly fixed with cushioning material using high-performance urethane foam
The cushioning material on the bottom has excellent features such as energy absorption, dimensional stability, and non-transferability, and uses high-performance urethane foam with a fine and uniform cell structure. Since the wrist rest and desk surface are firmly fixed, they will not move or shift during keystrokes.
Four sizes are available
- L (Full Size) – 438×81×20mm
- L 3-split (Full Size or TKL+Numpad) – 435×81×20mm
- M (TKL) – 358×81×20mm
- S (Compacts) – 298×81×20mm
L size (3 divisions) can be used more flexibly
In the L size 3 division, not only the full size keyboard but also the wrist rest in the middle is pulled out and both sides are put together to transform it into a tenkeyless size. And the removed middle part can be used separately for a numeric keypad.
Develops a beautiful patina over time
Since we use natural solid wood from Hokkaido, the color may change due to aging. Depending on the usage environment of the user, the surface appearance will change while aging over the course of many years. You can use it for a very long time while enjoying the developing texture over its lifespan.
For everyday cleaning, a dry wipe is sufficient. If it gets dirty, wipe it off immediately with a tightly wrung cloth.
About the Filco Genuine Wood Wrist Rest
- Since it is a natural wood, there is no two with exactly the same grain. There may be variations in patterns shades of color.
- Some warpage may occur depending on the usage environment and aging.
- Osmocolor® contains naturally derived wax components. There may be some stickiness or odor at the beginning of use. Osmocolor® is environmentally friendly, non-toxic and safe for human use.
“Osmocolor®” is a registered trademark of Osmo & Edel Co., Ltd.