Binepad BNR1 R2
BNR1 is a multifunction knob, which can be rotated, pressed, and rotated while pressed. These actions can be programmed to invoke specific responses from a range of computer applications, such as video editing, volume, brightness, media player and many more.
The “VIAL” software allows for custom configuration for each software application. A video editing program can use the BNR1 to scroll through the timeline. Or it can be configured to scroll through your browser page history and push to refresh. It would also work well for breakout-style games.
What are some examples of BNR1 use cases?
- Audio control – Volume up, volume down
- Scrolling -Scrolling up, scrolling down
- Tabbing – Moving between browser tabs
- Window movement – Movement between the previous window or the next window
- History scrubbing
- Undo or redo
- Scrolling horizontally
- And many more!
- Brass – Sand Blasted
- Note: Due to the nature of brass, its surface will develop a patina over time. Buyer understands that this is not a defect when placing an order for this version.
- White Aluminium – eCoating
- Black Aluminium – sand blasted and anodizing