Akko MOD 007S v2 (Space Grey)
- The south-facing PCB version of MOD007 v2.
- Comes with both aluminum and polycarbonate plates
- Gasket Mount: the aluminum plate comes with silicon gasket (to avoid misplacement) by default with spare poron (harder than silicon) gaskets so that users can pick the ones based on their preferences;
- The MOD007S v2 will no longer come as pre-assembled (screws provided), making it easier for users to mod. And to ensure it is equivalently user-friendly for beginners, the aluminum plate, PCBA and sound dampening foams will be pre-assembled;
- Comes with both poron plate foam and bottom case foam, specifically the case foam are pre-cut against the hot-swappable sockets to reduce unnecessary space for improved sound profile;
- Poron switch pads added to the kit;
- Reduced PCB thickness from 1.6mm to 1.2mm to increase the softness, and be compatible with more screw-in stabilizers;
- Black Coiled Cable.