This is the Treadstone48 Rev 1.2 fabricated as-is from the originals on Github. The PCBs are fully functional, however there are a few minor issues, such as the plate missing a hole for a switch and the screwholes for the OLED module having insufficient clearance. As prototype extras they come with no guarantees of any kind.
The Treadstone48 by Marksard. A symmetric staggered 40% keyboard that uses standard ANSI keycaps.
- 16 5mm M2 screws
- 8 8mm hex M2 standoffs
- Top FR4 Plate
- Acrylic bottom plate with laser etched design
- Pro Micro/OLED cover
- 50 TTC Pokayoke Hotswap Sockets
- 50 1N4148 Diodes
Note: Fasteners for the OLED/Pro Micro cover are not included
You will need to purchase the following items separately:
- Reset switch (6mmx3mm) (you can short the pads for the reset switch instead)
- Plate-mount stabilizers (the PCB supports PCB-mount but the Rev 1.2 plate only supports plate mount stabilizers)
- Pro Micro controller
- OLED (optional, may have clearance issues)
- 2x WS2812Bx6 LED Strips (optional) – LED strips should be 10 cm sections of 60LEDs/Mtr strips.